gtag('config', 'UA-138413417-2'); (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-57020663-2', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');

Are you concerned about the well-being of your grandchild?

grandparents rights in idahoNot too long ago there were very few avenues available to grandparents who cared for or had concerns for the well-being of their grandchildren.  However, since opening my practice in 1997, there have been significant changes in the law regarding grandparents rights in Idaho.  There are now several options available for grandparents when the parents are unavailable to provide a safe and loving home for their children.

Is Your Grandchild Safe?

Drug use, alcoholism, mental illness, unstable living conditions, or economic hardship are a few of the factors that can lead to the need for a grandparent to step in and provide a stable home for their grandchildren. Determining what is in the best interest of the child requires an understanding of what is going on in the child’s life, and an understanding of the law.

Ensuring The Safety of Your Grandchild

Every family has different needs, and an experienced family law attorney can help you understand how the law applies to your unique situation.  During our initial consultation, I will get to know you, your concerns, and your goals for your grandchildren.  Arte you seeking a short term solution for a temporary situation?  Or do the children need a longer term, more permanent solution?    Together we will determine how grandparents rights in Idaho apply your situation, and the best custody option for you and your grandchildren.

Contact Grandparent’s Rights Attorney Merrilee A. Parr

I have assisted many grandparents fight for their  custody rights in Idaho.  If you have concerns about the welfare of your grandchildren, and are not sure what to do, please call my office at (208) 667-1227 to make an appointment.




The information contained here is general legal information and does not contain legal advice. For legal advice, please call (208) 667-1227 and schedule an appointment with experienced Family Law attorney Merrilee A. Parr. 

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>